The Brave New World of HR is here. Are you prepared?
2017 THRIVE HR Leadership Exchange
September 25-27, 2017 | Omni Tucson National Resort, Tucson, AZ
The THRIVE HR Leadership Exchange, BLR’s invitation-only executive thought leadership experience, is built around two core values: that HR leaders trust their peers more than any other source when facing the unprecedented and intertwined challenges of HR today; and that because those challenges evolve every year, our program must allow the exchange members themselves to customize the dialogue.
While HR has always been a rapidly evolving field, the last few years have brought numerous changes that are unparalleled in scope and impact:
- Technological advances at a dizzying speed
- Employees all over the world, many of whom you’ve never met in person.
- Talent management challenges like Millennials managing Boomers you once thought would have retired years ago.
- Big data on everything from hiring strategies to HIPOs.
- Sweeping regulatory changes in the areas of health care, immigration, and privacy , with more coming every day
- Calls for outsourcing the entire HR function
- And the new normal—doing more … with less.
It’s a lot to deal with—and it’s not going to get easier. So where do you go to talk it out and work it out? The THRIVE HR Leadership Exchange brings together senior HR executives in a roundtable, peer-to-peer setting to learn from one another.
The THRIVE HR Leadership Exchange will take place September 25-27, 2017 at the Omni Tucson National Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
The invitees to this exclusive event are chosen by BLR’s editorial staff from the most dynamic HR leaders in the country. Our conference format of small-group roundtables encourages open dialogue and deep networking. The topics shared at the event will be customized by you—the Forum members—through our in-depth research and survey capability. We also conduct two conference calls before the event to help refine the program and to be sure any outstanding concerns are addressed.
Other than transportation to the event, there is no cost to attendees, and we are respectful of the time commitment we ask of our members. The highest goal of our program is to create a powerful peer group of seasoned HR executives and to share the group’s insights with other leaders across the country. To that end, we define the commitments of Forum program participants as follows:
- Event registration and all event materials
- Resort accommodations for Monday and Tuesday nights
- A member-planned, well-organized, smooth-running, meaningful program
- All event activity fees
- Free access to BLR research reports.
- A dedicated BLR Media events producer to assist you with event registration and travel to the resort
- Publication of highlights from Forum sessions in THRIVE magazine and in BLR Media online (Note: to encourage free and open discussion, we will not publish any materials directly identifying a member or a member’s company without permission.)
- Participate in two pre-event conference calls and complete our pre-event survey to help us design the program around your needs and interests
- Attend all scheduled conference sessions, and complete session evaluations
- Be willing to openly share challenges and successes with other members
- Participate in one 90-minute sponsor focus group at the event
BLR’s THRIVE HR Leadership Exchange is a must-attend event for HR leaders who are enthusiastic about sharing their ideas and at the same time learning from the experiences of the best minds in the field. If you are interested in attending, please contact our Managing Editor Steve Bruce at email@example.com, or click on the “Request to Attend” button on the top of this page.